Monday, October 01, 2007

Site Updates Coming Soon!

Not just yet, but I am so excited about them I had to let you know. We're working on a whole bunch of new content for the site including online order submission, tips & FAQs, testimonials and much much more. I can't tell you too much yet, but look for more announcements soon!

Meanwhile, check out this album we just finished. Click on the image to view the entire album.

Photography by Amy & Megan of Click Imagery in West Newton, MA

Details: Queensberry album with black overlay matted pages. 20 sides w/ 60 images and one double page flip to show off all the great shots they got of the couple.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger chris lazo said...

Shelly-
I really liked the photos you posted of Israel.
You have a creative eye for composing the things we saw. I don't think anyone else was able to do that.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home